I love this clear blue sky. With the wild winds it's been dusty, murky, cloudy. Bright sunshine this morning.
It's melting off the driveway pretty quickly now, although I did shovel off a bit because my driveway is on the north side of my home, and snow tends to stay there longer than on anyone else's driveway. Wonder how much will melt in the (predicted) 40 degree temperatures we're supposed to have this afternoon.
The Daily Ag Report
Oh, the chickens have finally started laying again. They're not very generous, though. Out of the four of them we have gotten two eggs in the last week.
It turns out that my snapdragons haven't actually started to sprout. There were some renegade alyssum seeds in there. But my dahlias are coming up too: seven out of the 20-odd peat pots have sprouted something.
2 comments:
I know! I was so disappointed when I got up today! I am so ready for spring!
Love the daily ag report! It's just too early for central Utah to start such a thing, so I'm living it through you. Keep the reorts coming.
Post a Comment