Happy St. Patrick's Day. More importantly, Happy Birthday to my dad. I can still say as a grown-up that if there isn't something he can't fix, it's probably not worth fixing. He's always available when I need help with something, like putting in a ceiling fan, answering five hundred different phone call questions when I'm putting in a kitchen faucet, or building these food storage shelves. He's helped me through innumerable computer traumas and sprinkler system installation ordeals. He was more than happy to be the fall-guy when I was in high school and didn't really want to go out with this weird boy who asked me out. He let me tell the weird boy that I couldn't go out with him (my mother backed me up on this one because she overheard this boy talking to himself in a very peculiar way in the local library). He's been a great cheerleader and advisor and cold-water-thrower-onner when I needed it. And he helps me figure out my crazy schemes. Love you Dad!
Almost Daily Ag Report
Ha! There are now 21 out of 21 tomato sprouts! And there are more than 18 pepper sprouts. Come on you guys...GROW!
No comments:
Post a Comment