So I was at a piano judging event on Saturday with another teacher from my music teacher chapter and someone came by whom my friend seemed to recognize. As they were trying to figure it out my friend mentioned what high school she had gone to and my ears perked right up because I had gone to the same high school. After the other person left I turned to my friend and asked her when she graduated. In a moment we figured we had gone to the same high school and not only that, she told me I had graduated with her "weird sister." It turns out her sister and I were in Madrigals together. My friend had just moved back to Utah after being back East for a number of years, and I would never have put the two women together because I don't think my friend looks anything like her sister. Not in a bad way, but they just don't look like each other. Cue the music for "It's a Small World" now and hum to yourself.
Almost Daily Ag Report
Ha ha ha ha ha. There is divine justice in the world. On the day we get 5 1/2 inches of snow I discover my first two tomato seedlings! Take that Punx. Phil! And more than half of that snow has melted off now. And the chickens gave us another three eggs yesterday. Gee, almost enough for a cake!
1 comment:
It's so kind of you to grow all these seedlings for me : > Let me know when they're ready to plant. : >
Post a Comment