Friday, March 19, 2010
What a Handsome Boy!
Owen had an orchestra concert for school last night. If you're reading the most recent two posts back to back you'll see that both events happened on the same night. Fortunately, Justin was able to see Owen's part of his concert while I tackled Pack Night. I picked up Owen from school after his concert was over (and he was flying high...he felt awesome about how he played his solo and the other two pieces on the program) and couldn't believe how handsome he looked in his black shirt and tie. I had checked him out of school earlier in the day to get his shirt so I hadn't seen the full dressed up effect. So as soon as we got home I insisted on a couple of pictures. And he's such a good guy to boot. How did I get to be so lucky to be his mom? Did I mention he's an awesome violist? And a gentleman?

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow! and I'm really his aunt? I'm so lucky. But I want to hear him play sometime.
Post a Comment