Turning eight is a big deal. Especially because it means getting baptized. Liam was looking forward to this day all year. Even if part of turning eight means getting light some fireworks, Liam was even more excited about the baptism part. I love events like this because it's a great excuse for family and friends getting together afterward to eat and visit. The day couldn't have been any more perfect. I had lots of help getting my home ready for company (thanks kids and Lauri!!), lots of help preparing delicious food (thanks again to everyone who shared with us!), and lots of family and friends attending the baptism, making Liam feel like somebody important.
Liam checks in at the stake center:
Liam was lucky enough to be baptized by his dad, Justin:
I realized a little while ago that I need to be in more pictures with my kids. Liam and I:
2 comments:
We loved being there and being a part of your lives! Let's do it again (not the baptism part, but the getting together part)
I don't know what happened to the pictures. They appeared when I first posted the blog, but now they're gone!!
Post a Comment