I started a few tomato plants and a few red peppers a week ago, and yesterday I noticed those tell-tale little white filament hairpins poking through the soil of some tomatoes. I am trying some Celebrity tomatoes and then a new variety that I had never heard of called Hamson DX 5212. They're both determinate tomatoes, meaning they won't grow vines trying to take over the universe. I'll keep you posted on the peppers. Hopefully I will be getting some flowers started here pretty soon.
Also, finished with the peach tree pruning at my house, but still need to tackle the raspberries and apple trees. I'm still trying to get use to apple tree pruning because it's very different from peach tree pruning. I'm going to get out my trusty USU Extension Office pruning handout with pictures. I'll also probably check out some clips on Youtube for visual help. There are some great tutorials there!
1 comment:
I have growth from mine too. thanks for your help
Post a Comment