Monday, June 9, 2008

Give me Color!


Okay, well, I spent the last week working on a big painting project. At first glance I thought this was going to be simple. Ha. I learned that painting walls with nothing on them (i.e. cupboards, doors, rows of hooks, windows...) are much easier than painting walls with stuff on them or in them. I also found out how out-of-shape my legs are, as evidenced by the hobbling around I have done after two days of going up and down ladder rungs and countertops. Anyway, the pictures I am posting don't quite do the colors justice ... as in, my kitchen really does not look like the interior of a pumpkin. My favorite wall has to be the red one, though. I love red. I think I may even have a new favorite color now, because after painting my accent wall red I think I would love to paint everything red. I won't. But there's part of me that would like to...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your kitchen looks beautiful! Great job!

Karli said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE color. I think every house needs it. Is it bad that I am excited to get into my next house just to pick out new colors to paint.

Sherie Christensen said...

I like it and am looking forward to seeing it in person. Any day now everyone is going to be well and we are not going to have so many things on the calendar that nothing else will fit. Shoot. I just remembered something I forgot to do today. Sigh. I really am looking forward to coming to see your work.

Lauri said...

Picture perfect and magazine worthy! I love it too!