Friday, June 27, 2008

"Changing Rooms" Utah Edition

So there's this popular British tv show called "Changing Rooms" where neighbors sign up to completely redecorate a room in each other's houses and they have a time limit, like three days or something, to transform the room into something interesting (and periodically something absolutely dreadful). Well, ever since painting my kitchen and halls I've been dying to paint something else. Well, this week I tackled the living room. I haven't gotten it put back together yet, but here are some pics...


Here is what the "Before" looks like. We've moved everything out of the living room and pushed the piano and couch to the middle since I couldn't very well take them out. There wasn't room any where else!










Here is what "half way done" looks like. The color is called "summer pecan" and it actually looks more yellow brown than this. Maybe I need to take pictures in a different light...

1 comment:

Karli said...

I LOVE PAINTED WALLS! And you picked a great color! Good for you!