Justin and I love dinners out and we love dancing. When Thanksgiving Point started their dinner and dance event years ago we were avid fans. Sadly, though, not only did it become very popular and crowded, it also became very expensive. This year, though, we were tipped off on a Valentines dinner dance held much closer to home that sounded wonderful. We doubled with our good friends, the Calls, for the first real date Justin and I have had since his long illness began. The evening was fabulous! The food was wonderful, and in my opinion, rivals anything we've ever had at Thanksgiving Point. The band was great, although a little loud for the size of the room and more intimate setting. We all agreed we would be back again at the Clarion Manor.
4 comments:
Justin shrunk! That is a great picture and I'm glad that you had a really good time. I had to smile when I found that I had two friends who went to Shannon Hale's book signing and you don't know each other but you both blogged about it! Thanks for sharing. I hope Justin is feeling lots better, he was smiling, but what's not to like about your company and some good food and dancing? Unless you ask Derek, then the answer is the dancing part.
I'm so glad Justin is getting better! What a fun Valentine's tradition.
Well don't you both looks just amazing! Last time I saw Justin he was on his mom's couch, looking a little delirious and moaning. Poor guy! Glad to see he is feeling better!
Looking good! I think that it is a Kennington trait to shy away from the camera, they all try :)
Post a Comment