So I woke up Easter morning to this:
Even though there was six inches of the frosty white stuff, it was beautiful. I threw on boots and a coat over my pj's and walked down the street to take a couple more pictures. I wish I could have captured the sky when there was still pink on the clouds around the gaps of silvery blue.
With all of the snow outside, we had to do our Easter eggs indoors. Here is one of Liam's in a good hiding spot:
In spite of the cold, snow, and Easter egg hunting, it was the right kind of Sabbath for focusing on our Savior, Jesus Christ, and feeling humble gratitude for His atoning sacrifice on my behalf. Working to know Him and serve Him makes everything in life worthwhile.
2 comments:
beautiful pics Anna! I love Easter, it is so much easier to focus on the first Easter for some reason than the first Christmas. I think I might have some of Liam's clothes here at my house, shorts and BYU shirt?
That is beautiful - your photos and your thoughts
Post a Comment