I was driving my kids to school yesterday when I noticed the local orchards are in bloom. With the dramatic skies overhead (we ended up getting rained on most of the day, and even snow in the night), it was so beautiful. If you look closely you can discern those colored dots in the mid-ground are actually horses grazing. Maybe you'll need a magnifying lens!
The clouds over the moutain ridge here, along with the light in the sky are awesome. Now if I could just get my camera to bring out the pink blossoms...
These daffodils looked so delicate tucked in amongst all of the dead stuff. I wish I had more of them blooming in my yard. That will be one of my fall resolutions: plant more daffodils and crocus (big fat purple and yellow ones) for next year.
I like how the patch of sunshine sets off the pink of the orchards. I *think* they're peach trees. Not sure, though.

2 comments:
Thank you for the Spring treat!
Absolutely gorgeous, I love spring and all of God's creations that we get to see reborn. Thank you!
Post a Comment