It's been a long time since I've looked at any of these photos. I felt grateful for the visual souvenirs of events I had long forgotten.
See how this handsome boy has grown in the last eighteen years:
![]() |
| Owen, just a few days old. We still have the brown floral couch you can see, although it's in much sadder condition. |
![]() |
| The first Pinewood Derby |
| First day of senior year |
The paper scrapbooking has long since given way to storing everything digitally. I've made some scrapbooks on Shutterfly, an online scrapbook and photo site that offers lots of fun services for doing creative things with photos. My kids love looking through those. With my oldest getting ready to leave the nest (sniff sniff), I think it's time to get all of those old photos organized so each child can have their own childhood scrapbooks. I remember worrying as I was putting together the paper scrapbooks about possible arguing over who was going to get the scrapbook because I wasn't making four copies of every photo to create books for each child. The digital route solves that. Sadly, I can't go back to take pictures to make the photo count equal for each one (that old story about the oldest child having the most photos and the count steadily dropping for each ensuing child certainly held true for the paper photos, but not once we got a digital camera...sorry Evan!).
I'll share some of those old pictures here as I work on getting them on my computer.


1 comment:
Isn't it fun going down memory lane with the photos? I've been doing the same. Jason's CoH is on February 1, along with two other Scouts in his troop, all of whom are seniors at the same school. Scouting has been a wonderful adventure for both my boys.
Post a Comment