Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Week of Firsts

Guess the first morning of school is pretty early...

Evan's first day of middle school --

Liam's hair started out like this, but he had fashioned it into a mohawk with water when he came home. It's his new favorite "do."

Bronwyn is ready for fifth grade!

And it looks like we will get some honey this year after all. See that lovely glistening stuff in those white cells? Mmmmm.
And I don't have a picture of Owen's first day because he started the day after everyone else and it slipped my mind. I'll get one to count for the first week of school. I hope.

1 comment:

Sherie Christensen said...

Nice pictures of the kids and I like the fun potato. I was visiting Idaho this weekend and got to see my Sister's hive. Theirs are doing great and it was fun to see Kayli in a bee suit. I thought of you while I was there. I think you would get along great with my bee keeping, bread baking, niece. She keeps chickens too.