I know the photos are untouched. I'm using iPhoto now and am just figuring things out. Anyway, we're in the Adams theater for Comedy.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Shakespeare Festival 2009
We try to attend the Utah Shakespearean Festival every summer. I've been going to the plays since I was little. In those trips of yore we would stay at the KOA campground in our camper trailer while Mom and Dad would attend the plays. When Justin and I started going as newlyweds we would stay in college apartments across the street. There was no pool, but we weren't interested in that. When we started having kids, staying in a motel with a swimming pool was much more important. But this year I returned to my camping-at-the-Festival roots and we stayed with Annaleigh and Kyle in their backyard. The kids loved getting to play with Reggie, their chocolate lab. We got to see shooting stars on our last night...as well as getting drizzled on (Bronwyn and Liam were fine in the tent. Owen, Evan, and I dashed inside because we were under the stars). The plays were wonderful. All of the kids except Liam got to see Comedy of Errors. Liam went to the "Babysitting Place" (USF Child Care). He loves it there. Here are a few pics:
Annaleigh and Kyle (foreground), Owen and Brian Smith (background); Greenshow at the Festival.

I know the photos are untouched. I'm using iPhoto now and am just figuring things out. Anyway, we're in the Adams theater for Comedy.
Bronwyn and Evan are mugging for the camera, but Brian Smith and Owen are too busy playing Magic before the show begins.
Bronwyn and Liam were game to go up the canyon to play in the ... well.. you'd have to call it a creek now. They are piling citizens (piles of pebbles) on their kingdoms (the boulders).
I know the photos are untouched. I'm using iPhoto now and am just figuring things out. Anyway, we're in the Adams theater for Comedy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that was a fun week having you guys. i think reggie is still comiserating!
We love the Shakespeare Festival too. Glad you had a good trip with the kids.
What fun! I've always wanted to attend the festival but we never made it while we were living in Utah. Maybe one of these days.
Post a Comment