It's true. An ice blue-eyed, white-blond beauty has decided to call us her family. She's playful, affectionate, and great with kids. Oh, and she has a caramel-colored tail and ears. B. has named her Luna, probably more after Luna Lovegood than the moon, but with her coloring the name fits either way. I finally broke down and spent money on this animal by getting some kitten food, a dish, and a kitty sleeping pad. Oh, and a little cheap collar to wear to indicate that somebody was claiming her and she wasn't just a stray. Luna has been hanging around our house regularly for at least a couple of weeks now. The kids have tried and tried to find out if anyone owns her, but without any success.
Monday, September 8, 2008
We've Been Adopted
It's true. An ice blue-eyed, white-blond beauty has decided to call us her family. She's playful, affectionate, and great with kids. Oh, and she has a caramel-colored tail and ears. B. has named her Luna, probably more after Luna Lovegood than the moon, but with her coloring the name fits either way. I finally broke down and spent money on this animal by getting some kitten food, a dish, and a kitty sleeping pad. Oh, and a little cheap collar to wear to indicate that somebody was claiming her and she wasn't just a stray. Luna has been hanging around our house regularly for at least a couple of weeks now. The kids have tried and tried to find out if anyone owns her, but without any success.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm trying to catch up on blogs. I'm so far behind that I heard about the things that have been happening from you before reading them! I hope L. is getting more cooperative. I hope the kitty is still being a fun household addition. I hope your meeting went well today. I hope all good things for you.
Post a Comment