So I ended up taking Owen's senior pictures myself. This was an adventure for both us: Owen, because he doesn't like being the center of photographic attention, and me, because my only tutorial on portrait photography came from frantically looking up "senior guy poses" on Pinterest for twenty minutes and then trying to copy them with my little point-and-shoot camera. Giving directions when I'm not sure what I am doing to someone who already feels funny about this was quite silly, as you'll see below...
 |
| Tried adding an "antique" effect... |
And there's more where these came from. Owen was reasonably patient until the end, when he could tell I was running out of ideas and he was DONE. He knows he has a shutterbug for a mother, though, and cheerfully put up with me.
1 comment:
LOVE THEM!! Very nice. You have just learned a skill that will save you a bundle of money over the coming years.
Post a Comment