Saturday, June 26, 2010

Learning to Photoshop with Lauri!!

I've spent a day or so with Lauri and Jay this weekend. We came down to see the Manti Pageant and just HAVE FUN! I always learn something new and amazing and creative when I come visit Lauri. She has amazing ideas about all kinds of things. This time she took some time to teach me some basic Photoshop techniques. I think I could be seriously hooked on this and spend hours editing all of my photos. Guess I won't try to catch up on the backlog, though. Anyway, here are the results of my very first efforts:

BEFORE:




The glorious AFTER:


3 comments:

Karli said...

It looks great! It's fun isn't it?

Jenny said...

That is beautiful.

Anna said...

ha ha i looked at your 'before' and it was so beautiful i thought for sure you got it mixed up with the 'after' shot. then i scrolled down and really saw the difference! great job!