Saturday, November 28, 2009

Surprise, Surprise

Justin and I got to go a real date last night. We had a nice time going to a movie. Our first suspicion that something was different came when Justin opened the garage door and could see the headlights glinting off what looked like broken glass on the garage floor. I got out to investigate and discovered it was just tiny strands of silver tinsel that had gotten scattered on the floor. Then we walked into the house:







Bronwyn has been so anxious to decorate for Christmas that she hauled our little tree upstairs from its storage cubby, along with the enormous plastic tubs full of lights and decorations. She had started putting things out when we left. By the time we got home, Christmas had officially descended. And she still isn't done. I came home this morning from playing music for a stake baptismal service and found even more lights out. Thank you, Bronwyn. I wasn't sure I was going to have the energy to do this. I love that she has jumped in to help. Did I mention that she tidied up the living room, vacuumed up strands of stuff as well?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Susan said...

How sweet of her! She deserves a great big hug for that. Can she come to my house next? :)

Karli said...

There's just something about Christmas that brings out the best in all of us! Great job Bronwyn!

Anna said...

can you send her my way, now? :)